Staker (STKR) Farms
This space will guide you through the recently asked questions about Staker Farms and connect you to the relevant links, and Github/APIs.
Getting Set Up
First things first, if you already have both wXTZ and ETH on Ethereum, please skip to step 4. If you already provided liquidity for the pair on Uniswap, please skip to step 7. Otherwise, keep on reading!
Step 1: If you have not yet minted wXTZ, please see this guide: How to mint, send, and manage Wrapped Tezos (wXTZ) within Galleon. You will want to mint wXTZ within Galleon, send it to your Temple wallet and proceed to the next step.
Step 3: Great! Now you have wXTZ on Ethereum and if your wallet holds ETH already, you’re ready to provide liquidity on Uniswap.
Step 5: Connect your wallet and decide how much wXTZ or ETH you want to add. The other pair will automatically populate with the amount. For example, in the image above, for every 1 ETH you add, you will need 427 wXTZ.
Note: Make sure you’re using the right wXTZ contract. You can double check by looking at the token contract address:
Step 6: Click on Supply when you’re ready and confirm the transaction within MetaMask. Once it confirms, you will have LP tokens representing your liquidity! In case you can’t view it in MetaMask, please add it as a custom address:
Step 8: Click on “Stake”. You will connect your wallet and have to confirm two transactions, one to approve the use of your LP tokens and one to stake the LP tokens. Please make sure to input an amount inside the box.
Step 9: After you complete the transactions, it may take a bit for the UI to update, but you will eventually see your tokens staked! You will also see STKR tokens accrue in "Unclaimed STKR". .
Step 10: If you're done farming, you can click on "Max" and "Claim and Unstake" to claim your STKR tokens and remove some or all of your liquidity (please input an amount).
Step 11: We won’t go through the entire process, but hopefully, you’re comfortable enough to use your LP tokens to remove the liquidity you provided on Uniswap, bridge back to Tezos and unlock your XTZ. Of course, you don’t have to do this. Remember, that outside of STKR tokens you are rewarded, you also share in 0.30% of transaction fees for providing liquidity on Uniswap.
- 1.Please provide liquidity on Quipuswap or Uniswap V2 first so you can generate LP tokens.
- 2.Once you have your LP tokens, navigate to our farm site and find the pool in which you want to farm. Click on "Stake".
3. Connect your wallet. We've done testing here, but please us know if you experience any issues!
4. Click on "Stake" and input an amount you would like to deposit. You will have to confirm 3 transactions. Also, please select a value slightly smaller than "Max" allows for so instead of 1.001, try 1.00.
5. After you complete the transactions, it may take a bit for the UI to update, but you will eventually see your tokens staked! You will also see STKR tokens accrue in "Unclaimed STKR".
6. If you're done farming, you can click on "Max" and "Claim and Unstake" to claim your STKR tokens and remove some or all of your liquidity (please input an amount).
7. Please note, STKR tokens may auto claim if you stake additional amounts.